Right now I’m experimenting with Keto, but really, I shouldn’t need an excuse like that to have some salmon. Doing my meal plan for the week, I thought the fatty salmon would be the perfect fish to enjoy.
This recipe is
Whole 30 2 WW Freestyle Points Under 30 minutes Keto Paleo
Gluten Free Dairy Free Nut free
- 4 filets of salmon (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together parsley, mustard, lemon juice, avocado oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon on baking sheet and coat with mustard mixture
- Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes (depending on size and thickness). It’s done when it flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Want more fish? Check out this easy Baked Fish with Vegetables sheet pan recipe.
Get recipes like this delivered to your email every week with our meal plan subscriptions.
Return the blog home.