Sheet pans are great recipes for busy people. A few minutes to chop up some vegetables, add some meat, place in oven and wait. This recipe makes use of precooked meat. Since the meat doesn’t need to cook, only heat up, this recipe is even faster than most sheet pan recipes.
This recipe is
Whole 30 Paleo 6 WW Freestyle Points Under 30 minutes
Gluten Free Dairy Free Nut free
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 10 -12 ounces of pre-cooked sausage or kielbasa
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Prepare your sheet pan.
- Cut up all of the vegetables and sausage and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss until coated. Add basil, salt and pepper, toss again. Spread vegetables and sausage out in an even layer on baking sheet(s).
- Place in oven and roast for about 20 minutes, stirring once. Once the vegetables are cooked to your liking serve and enjoy.
- Heat your grill to about 425.
- Cut up all of the vegetables and sausage and place in a large bowl, but do not cut so small that they might fall through the grate.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss until coated. Add basil, salt and pepper, toss again.
- Place items on the grill, using a grill basket if you have one. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once.
Hey! It’s summer! If you’d rather grill this dish, go ahead. Just keep one very important thing in mind: grate size! If you cut the vegetables and even the meat too small, you will lose some of your food through the grate! How to avoid this? Well, so you could use a grill basket or grilling mat to help keep the food out of the grate. You could also cut the vegetables into large chunks instead of bite size pieces. You will just want to keep an eye on the food little closer, since this will cause your cooking time to vary.
Need more sheet pan dinners? We’ve got them! Doesn’t matter if you like chicken, beef, or seafood, we’ve got a sheet pan for you. Check out our Ranch Chicken, Flank Steak with Garlic Potatoes, and Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp recipes.
What’s easier than a sheet pan recipe? Having recipes like this delivered to your inbox each week, along with grocery lists to make shopping a breeze! Visit our store to see what options will fit your lifestyle.
Return to the blog home to find more recipes.